- Cavs Re-sign Guard Matthew Dellavedova
- Thunder Match Portland’s Offer Sheet For Enes Kanter
- Roundtable: Did DeAndre Jordan Make The Right Decision?
- LeBron James To Sign Two-Year Deal To Return To Cavs
- Roundtable: Are the Spurs The Favorites With The Aldridge Signing?
- Marc Gasol Confirms New 5-Year Deal with Memphis
- Aldridge Chooses To Join Spurs
- Magic Agree To New 4-year deal With Harris
- Love Says He’s Staying With Cavs, Agreeing To 5-Year Deal
- Warriors, Green Agree To 5-Year, $85M Deal
- Bucks Agree To 5-Year Deal With Middleton
The Promise of Youth
- Updated: December 17, 2010
Andy Rautins. 24 years old. Transitioning from Syracuse Orange to Knicks Orange in his first NBA season. He is off to a tentative start with a mere 10 minutes playing time as third string PG.
He does, however, make a veteran fashion statement with his endorsement of Belstaff – Italian owned clothier established in motorcycle riding gear and military inspired fashions, dappling in aviation garb, and diversifying into golf apparel. Lady C digs Belstaff’s quality-speaks-for-itself (no flashy insignias here), don’t-F-with-me! style demonstrated by its feature in 2010 blockbuster films such as Iron Man 2, The Expendables and ….. Tron – The Legacy. [OH SNAP!]
This young man shows fashion promise. .. while too early for media nicknames, dare HoopSmack say he is, perhaps, the Beckham of the NBA?
Latest posts by Lady C (see all)
- adizero Short Sleeve NBA Uniform System – A Fabric for Super Heroes? - February 13, 2013
- New York Fashion Week – Westbrook: A Glimpse - September 14, 2012
- Thunder: Game 2 Pre-Game Fashion - May 30, 2012